Wednesday, December 30, 2009

iPhone Apps -- TweetDeck For iPhone

It is a application in your mobile for you to keep staying in touch with what is happening now on Twitter from your iPhone. Besides, it can also support Facebook so that you can keep knowing your friends status in Facebook from one application.

Before that I am using "Echofon" for Twitter updates but now I changed to "TweetDeck for iPhone". Because the interface is cool and you can update your status of Facebook too ! And it is free !!!!
Here is the web site of TweetDeck.
In this web site, there is a desktop software called "TweekDeck" for you to manage Twitter, Facebook, MySpace and LinkedIn in one application. It looks good and I will try it !

1 comment:

  1. Before that I am using "Echofon" for Twitter updates but now I changed to "TweetDeck for iPhone". Because the interface is cool and you can update your status of Facebook too ! And it is free !!!! Viber Spy

    ReplyDelete