Monday, January 11, 2010

My New E-reader ----- Sony PRS600BC

I used the reader for a few days. It is quite good although the response/page turning is not smooth as I expect. But the overall comment is not bad.

However, there are some points that I need to point out.

  1. I am using the Mac as you know ;p, and the library program is suck! It kept quitting when I tried to connect the reader with the program. The situation improved after fell back to 32 kernel. However, the program quitted recently again !!! I don't know how to fix it. It really upset me !!
  2. It is quite difficult for me to go a particular page. You may not have this problem when you reading a novel or fiction but if you use it to read the book of tools or something like referencing books. You will have headache.
  3. The resizing of the text in the pdf ebook is not so good as you will find the paragraph and the graph will be in a irrational position if you try to zoom in.

No comments:

Post a Comment