Wednesday, January 5, 2011

iPad with IOS 4.2 ..... Rotation Lock Button!

Recently, I have upgrade my mobile devices -- iPhone & iPad to IOS 4.2. My iPad was IOS 3.x and I loved it very very much.
Although I can't input Traditional Chinese by handwriting, it did affect me very much.

To be honest, I don't really like the multi-tasking in IOS4. It is very annoying to me that every time I need to "kill" the Apps which is running in background.

Now, I found another bad point in IOS 4 in iPad too.

It changed the rotation lock button to mute button !!!! WTF !!!!!

You know how inconvenient to enable or disable rotation lock !

WTF !!!!

If you find a way to change it back, please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it will be fixed in IOS 4.3 ....!

    I am looking forward to this !

    ReplyDelete