- Move your cursor to the point where the landscape page will be the next page. If you are using the practice document from the above steps, go to the end of the last full paragraph on the bottom of the first page.
- In the Page Layout tab, Page Setup group, click the Insert Page and Section Breaks button, then click Next Page in the Section Breaks list.
- Enter once.
- Insert another Next Page Section Break, following the steps in Step 2. The landscape page will be between the section breaks.
- Make sure your cursor is in between the section breaks by turning on the paragraph marks. (Home tab, Paragraph group, ¶)
- In the Page Layout tab, Page Setup group, click Orientation and choose Landscape.
- Insert your table or whatever your landscape content is into the page. If it is longer than a page, a new landscape page will be inserted immediately after the one you just made.
Friday, May 27, 2011
Word 2010: How to Make One Page Out of Many Landscape
Create an separate landscape page: